- RSS Channel Showcase 8149104
- RSS Channel Showcase 4446004
- RSS Channel Showcase 1986612
- RSS Channel Showcase 6079103
Articles on this Page
- 01/22/12--06:55: _Universal Studios (...
- 02/02/12--21:04: _Grocer and Grind
- 02/03/12--19:10: _Jimbaran Beach Cafe...
- 04/06/12--09:58: _San Ho Restaurant –...
- 05/17/12--21:19: _Vegetarian Meat at ...
- 06/06/12--07:37: _Brisbane Wedding
- 01/16/13--05:07: _Vertigo – breathtak...
- 02/09/13--01:56: _Colours of Sepia
- 04/02/13--05:00: _Kota Kinabalu
- 06/19/13--06:51: _Wild Honey – Singapore
- 07/20/13--01:51: _Art Gallery Bump Mo...
- 07/20/13--22:23: _Leeuwin Estate: Sti...
- 07/22/13--20:25: _Going in knee deep
- 10/23/13--20:12: _Facts of travel wit...
- 01/22/12--06:55: Universal Studios (Singapore)
- 02/02/12--21:04: Grocer and Grind
- 02/03/12--19:10: Jimbaran Beach Cafes – Melasti vs Bawang Merah
- 04/06/12--09:58: San Ho Restaurant – Danang, Vietnam
- 05/17/12--21:19: Vegetarian Meat at Nan Shan
- 06/06/12--07:37: Brisbane Wedding
- 01/16/13--05:07: Vertigo – breathtaking views
- 02/09/13--01:56: Colours of Sepia
- 04/02/13--05:00: Kota Kinabalu
- 06/19/13--06:51: Wild Honey – Singapore
- 07/20/13--01:51: Art Gallery Bump Models
- 07/20/13--22:23: Leeuwin Estate: Still a must-eat in Margaret River
- 07/22/13--20:25: Going in knee deep
- 10/23/13--20:12: Facts of travel with a newborn
The local term is USS. If you know the context, it shouldn’t be a problem. However, if a local pops a question randomly like ‘ Wanna go USS?’ , you will not be confused from now on thanks to my down to the basics Singapore street lingo guide. Yess.. Some tips when you go to […]
When we arrived in Bali, it was raining and that set the theme over the next two days. The roads flooded making walking on the streets difficult. Luckily Taxi is cheap (although they can be scammish). Never ask ‘how much?’ when there is clearly a meter. They will quote you a ridiculous price over and […]
So many beach restaurants, so little time and definitely not enough money to get ripped off on the whole stretch of Djimbaran. Which one to go to? I still have less of a clue since I haven’t tried all of them but I have tried two and hence, I can do a comparison. The plus […]
The first Danang attraction we took a look at was the giant Guan Yin situated near the monkey mountain. Guan Yin was referred to as the female Buddha but from my knowledge, she is the goddess of mercy and separate as a being from Buddha. The reason why she was built here is because a […]
I’ll explain the title later in case you are wondering which idiot writes vegetarian meat. When I was on Hainan Island, I ate at a famous vegetarian restaurant on Nan Shan. Nan Shan literally means South Mountain. Nan Shan is a buddhist tourist attraction. In particular to note is the 108m high goddess of mercy […]
Hejsan! I have had a wonderful time in Brisbane attending my cousin’s intimate and quaint wedding. R fell in love with L, a tall, beautiful Swedish girl, when he laid eyes on her in Shanghai. The wedding was just as interesting as the pair with Swedish wedding customs tied in. For example, the bride walks […]
I’ve never been to a restaurant with a better view and atmosphere. The night we went, the air was balmy, the skies were clear and the rows of table lit with little mushroom lights conjured up an amazingly romantic atmosphere. I’ve been rather jaded of late but this place excited me. Do you see a […]
lorrainebohImage 3ImageImage 5DSC05712DSC05720DSC05726DSC05728DSC05731DSC05734Image 1DSC05736
I have been waiting for such a meal for a long time. Nic, Jay and I love eating out and this is probably the best degustation we’ve had in Australia. No surprises, this 3 hat restaurant is top 3 in Gourmet traveller’s list (which I regard highly). There is an ala carte menu available on […]
Image 3lorrainebohDSC05827DSC05830DSC05835Beetroot butter...at SepiaDSC05842DSC05844DSC05850Wagyu at SepiaDSC05858DSC05864ImageImage 1Image 2Image 4Image 3DSC05872DSC05862Sepia on Urbanspoon
Now that I have had a baby moon, I would strongly recommend it to any couple. In fact, I am so close to saying its a necessity and not a luxury! Sorry if you were born in a different era and baby moons were not the done thing. I sympathise (to the best of my […]
Such a long overdue post but some say better late than never! Really, Singapore is not a place to be in right now with PSI 290 Haze because of the a$$holes down in Indonesia. Its really good luck that I missed it because I would have taken the next flight out. Is anything being done??? […]
In anticipation of Leewin Estate’s food review (out tomorrow, I promise!), I thought I should add some bump pics we took down at Leeuwin’s art gallery. Here, you see the 12 week difference between bumps. Lynette @ 22 weeks, Lorraine @ 34 weeks
Jay and I celebrated our anniversary at Leeuwin Estate last year. We loved it so much we decided to take Dexian and Lynette here; and they loved it too. As usual, service was impeccable and the floral arrangements were beautiful. This time, we got the whole bench to ourselves. Coincidentally, its the same bench we […]
DSC06395lorrainebohDSC06378DSC06380DSC06381DSC06382DSC06385DSC06386DSC06388DSC06392DSC06394DSC06395Leeuwin Estate Restaurant on Urbanspoon
Congratulations Prince William and Kate! Lynette and I will be joining you with our royal babies soon! The future King of England was nearly a Leo but decided being a Cancer is much better. I agree with you, Prince of Cambridge. There were really good reviews about Knee Deep’s lunches so Lyndex generously decided it […]
DSC06405lorrainebohDSC06396_fotorDSC06397_fotorDSC06398DSC06403DSC06401DSC06402DSC06405DSC06404Knee Deep Winery and Restaurant on Urbanspoon
I returned from Sydney last night without a story. I had expected a weekend filled with a crazy baby on board a plane story but at 9 weeks, Edan was perfect on his first few plane rides. The couple next to me had a better story for a blog but I doubt she had a […]